X
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Kooky Speedtrucks

http://kookandmam.typepad.com/kookyfish/

dreie-dreie-zehen - ||| | ||| - 00110011 00110001 00110011 - þrjú einn þriggja - három egy három

na wer da wohl pate für stand LOL
    just remember... there are no stupid questions. just stupid people who act like they know everything... everybody has to start somewhere, you'll figure it out soon enough

Kommentar

abgefahren ist das ding tief. schaut aus wie bei der neunen magun. der kigpin ist nur noch einen spalt breit über dem boden, bei 75mm rollen. abgefahren.
      # Wer schnell fahren will, darf nur wenig lenken.
      # Wer wenig lenken will, muss früh anfangen

Kommentar

braucht fast hangerwells
        OLSON & HEKMATI
        asphaltinstrumente

Kommentar

hanger-wells hab ich letztes jahr mal bei nem holländer gesehen. der fuhr hinten selbstgefräste 20° Baseplates drop through. da musste ein wenig platz gemacht werden für den hanger.
          # Wer schnell fahren will, darf nur wenig lenken.
          # Wer wenig lenken will, muss früh anfangen

Kommentar

Stephan (Risch) hat sich Pogo-Platten von oben montiert, dazu Magun-Hanger.
            Er hat dafür auch schöne "Hangerwells" in den Schaumkern seines Speedbone gefeilt. :D
            dreie-dreie-zehen - ||| | ||| - 00110011 00110001 00110011 - þrjú einn þriggja - három egy három

Kommentar

sorry in English

Hi Guys,

This is Kookyfish, a friend of mine spotted this thread on your forum so here I am.
              I don't speak German but I am happy to answer any questions in English.

:D

Kommentar

hi there...

could you please provide the exact weight, hanger width and height of the truck?...the angle is 42°, right?

thanks & greetings to...humm, where the hell are you from?:D

Kommentar

Hi Zottel
                  the weight is 625gms per truck, these are 200mm hangers independent threads 8mm hi tensile axles, so they can be replaced if needed, yeah 42* plates , the hanger will fit on randal and pogo plates and they ride very well on them too.
                  Ive also trimmed the plates from what you see in the pic of them in the box, so they drop through nicely, and the Kingpin has been cut so its not running so low,:)
                  Oh and Im from New Zealand

Kommentar

new zealand...hell yeah, a guy from the opposite of our big blue ball...i'm from switzerland:D...thanks for the infos man...really nice trucks by the way!

Kommentar

thanks man, you will probably see some at Maryhills USA race this year,
                      they are for sale:D

Kommentar

hi kookyfish

how much is the height?
                        (from board -> middle of the axle)
                        and are the axles threaded in?

pete

Kommentar

ja, auf die info wart ich eigentlich auch noch:D

Kommentar

hi pete sorry not to sure what you mean , did you want the height from the underside of the dropthrough to the center of the kp?
                            yeah axles are threaded in and locktite so they wont come undone unless you heat treat the axle to brake the locktite and then undo to replace them if they bend,,, but they are high tensile so are pretty hard to bend and are threaded 35mm into hanger,

Im off to Australia to go riding with a friend there in 2 weeks . So I will be able to give you a good performance profile of the trucks at speed,
                            and I will post pics ,
                            Zuletzt geändert von kookyfish; 19.06.2008, 12:07.

Kommentar

hi kookyfish,
                              see my sketch.
                              i mean the height in case of being topmounted
                              to compare it's riding height to other trucks.
                              thx pete
                              Angehängte Dateien
                              Zuletzt geändert von pete; 19.06.2008, 12:19.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                              X