Einklappen
X
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Swiss guy wanna ride!

Hi everyone! I am from Geneva, Switzerland, I came today to Berlin and I'm going to stay one month for vacation. I ride downhill since last year in Switerland and I'm looking for riding while I'm staying here. I left my board at home but I checked on the internet to buy a new board here, I hope I will have the time to buy it tommorow or the day after.
    I don't know anything about longboarding in Berlin so if someone could tell me where your good roads are it will be nice :up:

Sorry to write that in english but my german is very very bad:feiven:

I hope I could join one of your session soon!

Arki

AW: Swiss guy wanna ride!

Hi Arki!
    The Shop that belongs to this Forum is located on Berlin

Funky Summer
    Tegeler Str. 30
    13353 Berlin Wedding

Tel. 030 / 89750800

Open:
    Mo-Fr 16:00 - 20:00 Uhr
    Sa 12:00 - 16:00 Uhr

Did I get that right that you want to buy a new Board only for one month of vacation?

Kommentar

Exactly, I already checked this shop a few days ago, but I'm looking for a Landyachtz killswitch, and I didn't found it on the web site. An other shop (the name is Lassrollen I think but I'm not sure) sells it with the trucks and the wheels that I want. But I think I'll go to Funky Summer one of this days, it's close to where I stay.

Kommentar

you won't find a landyachtz killswitch ;)
        only a rayne killswitch
        The Empire is watching you.

Longboards bauen mit Willy Werkel

Kommentar

fuck you're right, it's the switchblade that I want, their name are close, I always make the error. :p

Kommentar

Ok, bought my board today, switchblade was sold out so i bought the switch. Does anyone wants to ride t-berg one of these days?

Kommentar

Lädt...
            X